Monday, January 18, 2010

How to get started again...

I have to say that Sufferfest is a lot of fun, but I like to know what I'm doing and Graeme's Cyclo-SPIN 9 is a kicker. This year has been a tough one to start. Last year I had a lot of stuff that happened (broken collar bone for one in my best year yet).

Any how, I did Graeme's SPIN 9, and boy I can feel it still cooking away at my body which prompted me to write this blog. I've let my metabolism go into a lull and boy it feels great to have it firing up. If you've never looked at his stuff he has a bit of a different approach than may others... Though it seems that a few are starting to issue out "new" ideas that seem to be what I've been doing with Cyclo-CORE/CLUB since 2004.

Now to get this stupid Polar software to work!

No comments: