Sunday, March 17, 2013

A lazy Sunday

I woke up and watched Milan - San Remo, and I was very glad I was not there! It was a good race to watch from the sofa.

I then headed over to San Rafael to do the Point Reyse ride for a recovery from yesterday. This area is pretty, I made a loop where the first round was open, at 68°F which is a bit too cool for me to have bare arms but I thought I'd go for a tan line today (kind of wish I took the long sleeve jersey), and then on the way back Major California forest, these trees are MAJESTIC! (could not get a good photo, camera phone just did not want to deal with the canopy and light shining through.

I was surprised and happy how well my legs worked after yesterday. I'm getting in shape and this should be a good year for riding.



The weather is so amazing that it's hard to take a nap or rest... one just wants to be outdoors!

Tonight I'm going to go treat myself to a pizza and a beer, I do believe I earned it and the place I'm going is pretty "economical"

No comments: