Monday, June 8, 2009

My Road Bike




With this year not working too well as far as getting work, I bartered for a very nice 3 year-old bike. I like it a lot. I wanted to race some more but that's money spent on entry fees and on travel, the closer races I could do are just a little boring, a 17 lap "road-Crit" I did crits when I was twenty, I won Crits then, I want longer loops, some kind of strategy. Not offered in Southern Ontario w/o travel and over nighters. May be next year.

The bike... a Specialzed Tarmac S-works. It's sweet w/ 404 Zipps. I plan on a pair of Nuvations when work picks up once again. It helps me beat the snot out of my friends. (along with a few hill intervals, CORE work, and staying on FUEL!)

1 comment:

Tightwads of PDX! said...

SEXY! Looks really nice... and love the custom name tag :)