Friday, August 14, 2009

Tegaderm and Funny Video

Well, the plain old Manila Tegaderm patch was quite nice, on the road rash on my shoulder and hip, they sat there for the allotted seven days, rather than a new bandage every day. It kept the "goo" from soaking through my cloths, I had a "window" to look at the wound and see that it was healing well AND it's a lot more cost effective! Learn something new every day... If it was bad, I would have gone with the fancier pads.

Just a reminder when your in the slumps, or trying to get in something before the hectic day starts Greame's Cyclo-IN-5' series are the ideal... Just ended up doing a mix of 4 this morning hitting some specifically needed area's as Cross Season is JUST ONE MONTH AWAY. I've got to get on my cross bike YIKES!

Here is a YouTube Video that will help your Performance! It's not me now that I've got my carbon Bling machine.

No comments: