Sunday, March 27, 2011

In France Now



We have arrived! Yesterday was getting into our home, unpacking buying groceries getting the bikes put together, eating and sleep (I did not sleep a wink on the plane).

The store in France had an AMAZING produce section, I think I spent 45 minutes looking a food, picking produce, and Robert's not a picky eater so we're going to eat some fun food here. The beer aisle is HUGE! and some of the designer beers! And not to much Euro's. The wine aisle is twice a big and cheep!

Today was daylight savings and we were able to sleep in. Out in this little village there's a rooster crowing, I did not hear that wake up call I had to get the David its time to get up. We just have to deliver a laptop to a cycling friend and then we'll have to ride some 100 kms to go watch a pro bike race in Belgium.

The only current problem we have is our internet, we are the first people staying the cottage and the internet connection is poor... this week we will be up to speed on that, and the back deck will get built and the mud will be landscaped.

I will have to post photos when we get a faster connection to the web.

No comments: