Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Riding in Shortsleves and Sun!

Wow two posts in one day. The weatherman was WRONG! The sun came out and I went out. I needed to get back onto my training, it's pretty hard to get motivated in cold and wet... not to mention what it does to the bikes, now the cross bike is creaking. I really like this ride as its has some good rollers and the road is pretty quiet. Though I did see my friend Heather out on her bike "hi, Heather", sorry I did not stop but I had dad taxi responsibilities that required me to stick to the schedule. BTW Heather if you look at the map this the Cheese Factory-Maple Manor you asked about... First one up Maple Manor wins...

Interval Training 2x10' z4 by texastutt at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

Heather Shearer said...

My first trip on Cheese Factory! Overtaken while I checked my directions (shakes fist). Had fun trying to chase for a while, but was losing sight of you, so when you turned west, I kept going north... I didn't know how you were planning to return, so I just did the out and back. That's a fun road; I'll definitely be spending some more time on it.

Unknown said...

It is a fun road. Returning on East River Road is flat and requires a few meters on the 24. The other option is to go north to Footbridge Road... and thar be hills over that way too.