Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 New Years Day.


It's a new Year and we're off on our tradition. This year it was raining, wet, cold and windy. Most are veteran cyclist who know how to dress for the weather others... Did not think before they came out. A couple guys had to turn back as they just were not dress properly.

I started out with the group and I was exhausted starting and my stomach ached on every climb, too rich of food on New Year's Eve! I also had a bit of a problem with my Podcast I wanted to listen to. I had planed on listening to Velocast Race Radio where the cast is half music and half news and opinion. Messing around with my phone and clothing I ended up wayyyyy behind the crew. I know my way home so I just rode my own ride and pace, and went straight home without stopping at the Tim's as my assumption is the guys would have been gone by the time I got there and nothing like being cold then going back out in the cold.... NO wait that's as bad as it gets. And if your interested in getting the Velocast RR you have to side load the podcast on Dogcatcher (Android cast player).

SO if you're wondering why two photos... our regular professional photographer is a bit AWOL and I don't think anyone else knows Photoshop as good as he does. Unless any of my readers are ace PhotoShopers I'll send the two photos.

January 2, now officially starts my off-season... I have weight to lose! Oh what did I eat last fall that made me so fat? I only have two months of Off-Season this year as I head down to Florida in March and I am planning on taking my bike along.

No comments: