Sunday, July 26, 2009

Peace in the Pelaton

With the Tour doing Mont Vontoux yesterday, even with looming rain clouds one needs to get out and ride. This was a really good ride. As I've gotten more specific on training, and hence faster, some guys just ride. Never mind we are all getting older. Today was absolutly fantastic Greg and I met at the local coffee shop. Rode the first hour chatting with everyone, and when we turned to the hills, they headed home. Great guys, and to be able to have an understanding that we want to ride hard, and also visit and chat... All sorts of warm fuzzies guys' aren't supposed to have.

I had on my very cool FCA Endurance jersey and when work picks up again I'm ordering the shorts (gotta look good). We finished up by stopping at another coffee shop and had a double espresso and cheese fritter (not true recovery fuel, but hey once and a while).

I'm playing around with Map My Ride... not willing to pay for the bouncing around it does, I assume it'll get better but it is a pretty cool way to share a ride.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: