Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Best laid Plans of Mice and men

Oh, how I dislike winter (almost said hate). I have been working my butt off to cover a miserable year in 2009... but in a month and one half I have an opportunity to work in Lile, France during Gent-Wevelgem, Flanders and Paris-Roubaix; so I have been on my trainer busting my butt twice a week on three week builds with one recovery week between.

Training's going well, yesterday I had to take my daughter to dance as it's between semesters and so there's no bus route from our house to the dance studio, I thought of going back to work and go late, as I KNEW there was a storm coming today... Well, I came home and did my trainer work-out got up this a.m. at 5:45 and, yep big snow storm. And I could not and still can not get my trailer down my street... I HOPE I CAN tomorrow. Which means I could have been well rested and done a complete bust my butt trainer ride...

I have to work and finish this job to get bills paid, but since 2009 I've taken Dave Ramsey's course on Financial Peace, I don't agree with all he says' sounds a little prosperity gospel to me but budgeting no credit, no loans etc. Does! He does mention God owns a cattle on a thousand hills, but I've taken Matt 10:29-31 as my verse for my business and when I'm not sure how everything's going to get covered a job "pops" up and I get by... Once everything is paid off and creditors are no more, as the economy is turning around here then it will be easier... But I do have to remember to trust God for all my needs...

No comments: