Monday, April 13, 2009

I am Specalized

Last weekend I bought a used '06 S-Works Tarmac (photos to follow), and I raced it in the Good Friday Road Race. My first road race in 23 years, out of 78 riders, I was chasing the 3 in the break in the main pack, I ended up letting myself get boxed in and finished 21 st, 1 min behind the break. I'm ready for more road racing, only one per month, too much time and effort otherwise.

Work is going well, and I've been busy so the blog suffers. I'm hoping for race photos to show up somewhere, lots of people were taking picks, otherwise I'll just post a bike photo.

1 comment:

CQ said...

Congratulations!!!! Congrats on the bike but also on road racing after that time. We have a weekly crit race and I met a guy there that was in the same boat. Coming back after not racing for a long, long time. He had a smile on his face the entire time even though he was suffering. I hope you had a smile also.