Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Week

Well, this week began in my lawyers office, dealing with non paying customers... Tight money, Darn kitchen company which could not make expensive kitchens' check bounced. Then Monday night, at my daughters Dance Christmas recital and Pot luck (oh the food.... ALL of it I think NOT on the Cyclo-FUEL plan); one of the Dad's is building a fancy prairie style home this spring/summer and wants my craftsmanship in his house! And I have a kitchen in the works and a store fixture, so all's not bad and this then lifted my spirits. SO...

I got on to Cyclo-SPIN #3 re air on Tuesday and I felt great I threw in a couple of IN-5' cool down, and recovery, it was fantastic! Then to recover I did Cyclo-ZEN Power Yoga on Wednesday, and yesterday (Christmas Day) after all the un-wrapping, and before I started dinner I went down and did the Cyclo-SPIN #2 which is Reairig, and threw in IN-5' recovery and loose (I was going to do the Myofacial release but... I had not used the IN-5' yet). DON'T (LOL, wink, wink) buy these DVD's, because I have to wait till I get bank account back into shape and I don't want them to run out.

Those IN-5' moduals are becoming more useful as I go through them. When I was doing Cross the Power up and down the hill was fantastic, 'cause your off the bike and running and I noticed the difference. Now I'm using them after being in the basement on the trainer for 45 - 60 minutes and at least I'm getting myself loose.

Today at sometime I'm going to do Power Yoga, or one of the SPEED stretches.

This off-Season's not quite following Coach Al's plan, but after two or three years, I've got a good grasp what is intended and it certainly makes it more interesting to change things up a bit. I hope to throw in some Velodrome but if the weather is a crappy as it has been the rest of the winter who wants to drive an hour in questionable weather?

Tomorrow I'm going to climb some European mountain (even with my sore hip flexors, thanks a lot Graeme, I beat you up the climb, but may pay for it tomorrow!).

I am still planing to write a "why I ride" more for me than anyone who reads this.

Take care all and enjoy the holidays and the celebration of Christmas.

1 comment:

CQ said...

I feel your pain with the non paying customers. We've got that going on at my office right now.

I love Graeme's CLIMB workout so much! I just zone out when I do it.

You posting about spin #3 gives me a bit of fire to go do it. Thanks!