Friday, December 19, 2008

Lack of posting

This has been a real bad week. I've not gotten paid by a customer and the one check they did write just bounced yesterday, Merry Christmas from them. The construction industry is a tough one and this year is going to be tougher than others.
This does not effect my Christmas Spirit, and more on this on my next post which will be a long planed "Why I ride", don't miss it!
But in the mean time, this kind of stress takes a lot out of one and just has put a wrench in my training program, both with energy and motivation.
Got to get with my friend and just hit his basement trainer to get the motivation up and burn off some of the Christmas treats which have shown up at our house and have provided a few Serotonins (SP???) I've been craving (Read calories and junk food).

2 comments:

TiGirl said...

Hey Tex...Merry Christmas to you! Hope you finally got some cash from that client!

Too bad we're not closer, I've got some construction work on my house that needs done....we want to expand.

Aw well, is the trainer your friend has a Computrainer by chance?

Aloha,
Mele Kalikimaka
Kate (TiGirl)

Unknown said...

Well, I'll come to you to do work, My tool boxes are all flight capable! The Texan in me could do with warm weather! And the Cyclist in me would love to ride some of those "hills" you have to play with. LOL!

His trainer is the Tacx Fortius, I do have riding buddies who have the computrainer, but they don't invite me over...