Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Upper body work

Well, work has slowed and last night I got home had a cup of coffee, did dinner prep and went downstairs and did a trainer workout. It is amazing how much more relaxing it is when one does not get home at 9:30 p.m. I then got up this morning and was able to do push ups. Tomorrow is the Dr. appointment and I will find out if I'm allowed to do push-ups. LOL. Dad's a doctor so I'm pretty good at not always listening to doctors. So it looks like my off-season my have officially started.

The other advantage of getting home on time is I was able to make good "FUEL" meals, last night was Pad-Thai Tofu (one of my favorites) and I will have it for lunch, the other is the Southwestern Meatloaf w/ ground turkey (one of my daughters favorites). Much better than just apples or worse grabbing something like a peanut butter and jelly wrap or two "after hours."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Consoles of elliptical Cross trainer can be very different from one machine to another. The LCD console of one machine may simply display how many steps you have taken, how long you have been working out, how many calories you have burned, and possibly your heart rate.

http://www.yorkfitness.com/Cross-Trainers-cat-502/Index.html