Thursday, February 14, 2013

a Hooker ride

Well today to have a recovery ride I did a Jeff Hooker ride... you just go out and buzz around town... the only "flat' around here. I went through the campus and saw some of the sights and the bell tower... which I can see from the highway coming home from IKEA. I then went around a bit of town and then ran across a CHEAP Mexican food place and my plans were thwarted, I had a enchilada  and taco with rice and beans and nearly free beer... then sat and listened to a cycling podcast in the beauty of the evening outside.

I know that one of the Frat houses is the Thorsen House, built in 1909 it is one if not the last of the Greene and Greene homes built. I have seen in on my rides returning home and I do want to get a photo, if not get inside... I am a finish carpenter and I did do custom furniture for years... I do know my craftsmanship and this is a Greene and Greene home!

No comments: