Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Still have not found what I am looking for...

I had plotted out my ride, loaded it up, and was out to do the three bears. Well, it seems the file did not save my new course so I ended up climbing, which is not bad but did not get my course I wanted. It seems most people around here do it clock wise, so Friday is the next attempt.

BTW I have to send a big "shout out" for Mike's Bikes... Wednesday night is an open shop night where you can go and work on your bike... very cool when traveling to tune up the bike.



I stopped at Inspiration Point and took a photo of Mt. Diablo my goal before I leave, the first half is about like Claremont, which I've gotten good at over the last week, then the second half is a little more gradual, but still its after climbing, we shall see.


The Valley to which I descend to NOT find Bear Creak Road.


And off to the Right is Mt. Diablo of which I am going to conquer

No comments: