Friday, October 24, 2008

Floor exersizes

Well, I got up this morning! Oh, get out of the habit and it does not come back easy. I also think my body has spent a lot of engergy getting everything healed up, I can feel it on the bike.

Any how. I knew I needed to get back to my core, back and stretching, so I reviewed all of the workouts in my library and it seemed that the Zen fix the back set was the best. I watched and in my mind I said oh that might hurt so if it does I'll sit it out. The actual work out, I started and the crunches hurt the ribs the first couple then it was fine, nothing hurt... TILL the stretching, my neck is so stiff, I did not realize how stiff it has gotten. And what really hurt, was the Ball slump... my broken ribs get compressed, and the clavicle gets bent forward. OUCH! I stayed in the position though because I could feel my upper back stretching, and that has been so sore over the last month.

Now that I know what I can do, tonight is a sleep over for my daughters birthday and then all the girls plus others are going to see HSM3 at 9:00am (my ride time). So I'm getting up early and I'm going to see if Kate and her recovery Yoga hurts. I hope not as I need to get my flexibility better after a month away from floor workouts. Then in the afternoon my ride buddy and I are going out for a short ride.

Now that I have and idea of what I can do, I'm going to make a training plan for next week. I learned a long time ago, even before Graeme's first DVD in 2004, that if I don't have a training plan I don't do much of any ting.

No comments: