Sunday, October 26, 2008

Power testing and Yoga

Well, the ZEN Recovery is good, though I can't do the down dog to up dog "swoop" or Kate's optional push up. The "T" Stand on the right I can get to if I don't roll onto it.

So I'm healing and getting myself in shape to start my Off Season, so I think that this blog should have been changed the road from Cross "break" to the off season. Not being a blogger I would not mind some input on ins and outs.

On Power reading. I went over to my friends house to try and get a power "base-line" but my polar heart rate monitor was not recommended for use with his fancy Trax? unit. We did not know why so we proceeded... I got to 46o and the heartrate was all over the map while my polar watch read that I was doing just fine and even, well then it jumped to 218 and the Trax locked up a fail safe shutdown divice. Both Bad and Good... My friend had not made it to 400 yet so he is going to re program the unit for 3 minute intervals, set the machine to 560 and wash his chest strap.

No comments: