Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back on Bike

OK I got on the trainer today for 45 minutes... (20' w/up z2, BG z3 standing POWER, cool z1) which is good broken collar bone or not! I think I'm going to try Cyclo-Climb a couple of times this week... I'm kind of making up the Transition training plan as my left ribs don't hurt this week but my right side is still pretty sore and the Cyclo-BREATH hurts a bit... I'm not sure about ab work yet either

I did find out my road bike tires were worn out, and it was creaking so the Bike shop is going to give it a good once over as I've been slamming it hard this summer.

With days being short and my current kitchen 45 minutes away, I'm going to do indoor this week and go riding with the "crew" on Saturday on my repaired road bike.

1 comment:

Tightwads of PDX! said...

Sounds like you're staying positive - which is awesome. If you keep up a good, focused training schedule, you may surprise yourself and come back stronger than ever!