Monday, October 27, 2008

Take Five

OK, I got up this morning, which is part of the battle of getting a morning routine back again.
Had my coffee, sat with the dogs then fed them. Then to my workout.
Core In 5'
Back In 5'
Lungs In 5'
I find the Lungs in 5' hard to follow, both in Graeme's direction and the fact I don't look a the screen. I know the Cyclo-BREATH workout and should just do it... Tomorrow I'm thinking that it might be a good thing to get one last Cyclo-CLIMB in before the "official" Off Season.

1 comment:

Tightwads of PDX! said...

Nice job on the blog, Mr Tutt. IN your previous entry, were you saying you wanted to change the blog title? That shouldn't be a hard thing to do, under administrative controls. All of our goals will change periodically... and yours clearly have!

best,
josh