Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Out on the road

OH boy, I got out for 1-1/2 hours. I felt good but hurt breathing going over z3. I spent most of the ride in z2 as I just wanted to ride and it's quite cool out.

EDIT NOTE: I went to answer the phone and my pectoral spazzed out. I don't know if it was a result of the ride or not but 12 hours later and it still hurts. My back was very sore after the ride, which I expected, but after resting overnight it's fine. I sure would like to get some stretching done, some of the positions are a little awkward, and I'm not sure what's good and not good, I'm getting frustrated that I can't get into see the doctor two weeks down the road.

I'll be doing more this weekend, but I notice my back is sore from I believe compensation for the broken clavicle.

No comments: