Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long work weeks

Well, unlike some I live in Canada and we already had our Thanksgiving so this week has been just working like crazy trying to get everybody's house and mill work finished and perfect for the Christmas season. I have been doing floor workouts, no squats or anything to aggravate my knee. I've bought pants that have knee pad inserts and this is the first week my knee has not hurt, so I'm going to try some Hindu Squats, and Hopefully the week is not going to be so wild that I can get on to the trainer.

It seems with this fall after I crashed it has been a battle finding time with work, church, recovery, family, morning quite time (which I had more time for while the workouts were being drooped). My riding buddy is having the same issues. December is here and Off Season has to start to be ready for the early races! I have Coach Al's Off Season Plan, I know it works, and I have the Cyclo-FUEL and know it works, it is now time to once again fit these into my life and get back in to the swing of things.

No comments: