Friday, February 20, 2009

Some workouts are better than others

Well, I've been working in my office this week, and getting to watch the Tour of California. Boss does not mind ;)

I had planned to do Cyclo-SPIN 1 last night. I went down in the basement set up and had Cycling.tv open in one window and Graeme in the other, I had to turn down Manguns and Marty. So I did my workout and did my best to "watch" the race. Anyhow the point of this post is when the final "push" from Graeme came and I'm hammering away, the sprinters are getting their leadouts and when Graeme said "ok cool down" Cavendish just went accross the line... Needless to say if I was there, I would have beeten Cavendish, NOT that I'm competitive and even a Video sprint can get me going that much harder or anything like that. :P

No comments: