Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Work




Well, work is picking up again... which is very good. I've sat here this morning and not done my workout but responded to e-mail and changed my picture. That's my friend George, who got me into bike racing from running. Wearing wool shorts w/ a real chamois and a FCA "t-shirt" today you would never see me out w/o a jersey and helmet. And I hope this year to have a very cool FCA-Endurance jersey. But still my steel road bike and 8 speeds, the new bike went out the window and still have not resolved the payment issue with the kitchen company I was installing for.

I like building kitchens and I'm not real sure why I messed around with someone elses crappy work when mine is very good, so I've been putting effort into marketing. Here are some unedited photos of our shoot last Thursday. My friend will put a day into editing these to make them perfect. Gotta love a perfectionist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I would LOVE to redo my kitchen - it has so much wasted space - but we plan to move when I finish school in 2011 and are holding out for my dream kitchen in the next house!

Charlotte

Unknown said...

Great pics- all of them!! I love the new title picture. That stove has made me drool all over my keyboard- beautiful, simply beautiful!