Monday, March 2, 2009

Time for Recovery

On Saturday I finished a pounding on the rollers, I managed to stand out of the saddle for the first time ever! Last week was my last pounding week of the official "off-Season".

Saturday night I did the full Spa treatment to get all the garbage out of my legs, and boy I was amazed how good my legs felt afterward. Sunday I did Kates ZEN-30' Recovery Yoga. Today I plan to do Cyclo-ZEN Fix the Back Flexibility. Any time on the bike/trainer/rollers will be a z1-z2 easy spin!

This weekend is supposed to be +9°C! Which means a nice ride outside. Next week my desire is to to the Fat-Loss boot camp, to drop just a bit, and get ready for a build session and the first two races of the year. I think I'm going to start racing some road again this year (after 20 year absence from it).

No comments: