Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cold and Wet

Oh, how I forget so easily. There is always one or two weeks in the fall when all my joints are swollen and hurt. This year my right knee swelled up like a grapefruit. I think it is because I'm doing a tenant build out and I'm up and down off the skyjack. I played it safe and took the rest of the week off. Saturday was to take critters (a dog and the cat) to the vet then ride, it was COLD and Pouring Rain. Funny if I was racing cross I would be out in it and not care, and then today woke up tired and did not do my recovery Yoga. We went to see James Bond, and I saw all my cycling buddies and the shop owner as we all were leaving.

I have to say it sucks getting older as I know one part of this week is I was tired from last week and it's taken this week to catch up. So next week if the joints don't hurt too bad back to Off season in full (unless it hurts my shoulder) otherwise just modify it for my knee too.

No comments: