Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The "Off-Season"

Well, it almost seems anti climatic starting off season so early. Toronto hosted two days of UCI C1 Cross this weekend... I wanted to be there, to win? I don't know but just to be there in the mud and cold and well it takes a sick mind to love cross.

I got on the trainer yesterday and this mornings floor workout had to be cut short, Hindu squats out my knee hurts (cold and damp out), and I'm not doing push-ups till the doc says I'm healed, and man I still hurt from working too hard last week, I sure hope I did not knock the thing loose.

I'm going to have to sit down and do some work on my page as Josh has given EDC some homework to fix up their page. I do have a Facebook but to me it's just a way to waste time, of which I have so little of. Maybe I'll just add something as a few school mates are there, and I'm hoping to find others.

1 comment:

CQ said...

It must have been hard for you this past weekend with the races going on. I hate the feeling of wanting to be there and being out of it.

I'm going to watch some cyclocross this weekend up in Dallas. Maybe next year I'll do my first cyclocross race. Looks like sick fun!

I'd love to know what some of the alternative exercises you've added to your routine are since pushups and the sort are out. I had a mtb crash this weekend- luckily no bone damage but my shoulder is swollen and messed up a bit. I have to be careful with it when I get back to working out.