Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trainers and woes of work

Well, Sunday night I went over to my friend's house and beat myself up on his virtual trainer. That was fun... Wish money grew on trees! Lots of fun, and got a great work out... NOW I've got to get on my (very good, but boring) trainer and work on my off season techniques! I've done my stretching and I've kept up my core work... not only is it the secret to kicking butt on the bike but it also the secret to be 47 and kicking 20-somethings butt on the job site! Now if I can just get home before 9:30 pm at night and get some sleep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cintura 2000 elliptical Cross trainer has a forward and reverse motion which really seems to give this machine an edge of others in its class. We can say that of course the most obvious positive thing about the Cintura 2000 elliptical cross trainer is the price.

http://www.yorkfitness.com/Cross-Trainers-cat-502/Index.html